Thursday, January 28, 2010

Huh?


Steve Jobs presents the new Apple "IPAD" on January 27,2010 to the world. My opinion has already been formed; Wait for it..wait for it.. AHA! I've been up to my head in IPods, IPod Touch, and IPhones, and now you want to release the IPad. Um, sir... I don't know if you noticed, but you can't model everything in the image of an IPhone and expect it to sell. I'm just waiting on him to turn it into a big ass phone, so I can't sneak and send text messages anymore [ I wish my phone would have a damn IP address..pfft! ]. This shit right here.. this shit right here -points at jobs-, is the most ratchet of ratchetness I've ever seen to date; I bet he made a XL IPhone case to carry the IPad in. Oh well, I can't.. "O where for art thou fuckery, o where o where can it be?" in Jobs's hand.. kangatang ass lil boi! [ look at his facial expression. he knows what tha hell he made ]

2 comments:

  1. lmaooo!! somebody told me about this shit last night. I figured it was a hot mess. I ain't buying that big ass shit. wtf! lmaooo @ it being turned into a big ass phone. It's a house phone on the go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl.. I duno whats going on in that man's life, but something has GOT TO GIVE.

    ReplyDelete