Thursday, January 28, 2010

D E S I R E; Your Heart's Song

I want you in every place imaginable, but what about this place? A place where our souls can dispel from our bodies, and frolic among earth's canvas. A place where we don't have to worry about time-changing intervals; where it doesn't matter if the sun rises in the east, or sets in the west. Let's create our own time. Our soul's playful disposition, you settle for a moment allowing me to embrace your silhouette with my weightless fingertips. You feel the weight of my love, as I gently grab your neck; Shifting your face, so you can look into my eyes. I want you to feel how much I want you, how bad I crave you, how bad I want to taste you; I need you inside me, I want you to become a part of me. I take your hand in mine, guiding you outside to the patio, laying you down upon the lounge. Its a full moon tonight, formulated from the gods, made for us to make love. I climb on top, and begin to kiss your neck. You release the softest moan, alerting me, you can't wait to receive more. You want it all & you had to have it; I lick a trail from your lips to your second pair, allowing my lips to graze your skin on the journey down. Spreading your legs, I began kissing/nibbling on your inner things. I look up at you, only to find you biting your lips and your eyes rolling back; I think you're ready, but not enough. I continue to kiss your thighs, inching closer and closer to your clit. The closer I get, the more I back away; Allowing my breath to tease you, and make you drip a bit. Your pussy begins talking,screaming to me, "please.. come inside". I slowly spread your lips, giving you soft clit kisses. I express to you, "I don't wanna dive in just yet, tonight is our night and I wanna take my time". "Baby..please" escapes your lips in the sweetest,softest tone; Music to my ears, now your ready. Slowly, I'm sucking on your love, alternating my tongue's motion to match your body's rhythm. Sucking on your love, I insert my fingers so I can feel your warmth. Tight, but swallowing my fingers whole, you gripped my soul without letting go. You rocked your body back and forth, sliding up and down my fingers; Me, simultaneously tapping your g-spot, it started to swell from excitement. You want it deeper, so I raise your hips, supporting your weight on my chest; I dive in, tongue first ..ask questions later. Thrusting my tongue inside of you, I wrote my name on your walls; A story only shared between me, you and our created galaxy. "I want you to cum.. please baby, I need you inside me", you let out of the softest moan; Your moans escalate as I thrust my tongue faster,harder inside of you. The smell of sweat on the horizon, our body heat raises up, mixing with the cool breeze; It begins to rain. I'm not letting anything stop this moment. I continue to ram my tongue deep inside of you; You start to arch your back, letting me know you're ready to give me what I asked for. Grabbing my head, you pushed my face deeper inside; I breathe you. With my tongue, I could feel your walls, and body starting to tense up. "That's it baby, give me what I need".. "Cum for me". I slide my fingers back inside, so my mouth can regain focus on your love. Writing my name in cursive, pressing deep against your pearl I can no longer feel, its swallowed by all the juices you've accumulated for me; I understand you're wet, but I'm ready for you to cum. I start cramming your story until your fold bends, and your pages collapse. Your legs begin to shake, and you start to drip. Rubbing your clit with my free hand, I make my way back down, bracing for the summer showers. Punching your timetable with this rhythm I can't miss, you begin to explode. "Damn... I see how much you wanted me", I drank all of you, not missing one drop; Filling my love's meter to the top under the moonlight. You lay me down on the lounge and ask.. "Are you ready for me?"

3 comments:

  1. Girllllll.....!! this was .. was... wow. damn. I loved it. That damn mind of yours is out of this world. You need to set up something so I can subscribe to your blogs, and it comes directly to my email.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well damn. that was serious :)

    ReplyDelete