Monday, October 26, 2009

Ummm...

"We are all God's creatures", but lord..some people forgot your copyright stamp and became the product of their enviornment. Friday night me and the homie went to my old high school's Homecoming, and tell me why I witnessed some "in your face" fuckery. First thing I thought was "OMG..I MUST GET A PICTURE SO I CAN POST IT TO TWITTER", but when I noticed my wack ass camera wouldn't zoom I resulted to more avasive action. My sister's friend had her iphone with her (silent celebration), so I asked to borrow it so I could take a picture *side eye*. My big tall ass was trying to be a ninja in disguise & snap the pic without her noticing. At some random moment I found a way to snap the pic (soon as my team went for a touchdown); After about 10 shots, I said "fuck it" and just stood over her head and took the picture. Am I ashamed? Hell no.. with that being said.. photo time..





*MAJOR FUCKING SIDE EYE* um.. lil girl.. well she's not EVEN a little girl, so she will be held accountable for all of her actions. This includes: The purple jacket, the gold coin earrings from Sonic the Hedgehog, the combination of gel//grease//and being dry all in 1 hair style, and last but not least - the purple piece of weave you have for your bang *bitch say what?*. *Sigh* unfortunately it doesn't stop here.






I was browsing durty mo's site (you know you dead azz wrong.com), and damn if I didn't roll up on a picture that had me DYING. With THAT being said..on to fuckery at its finest #2. Now, um..you lil kangatang ass boi u! From the skin-slim cut, down to the braids with beads on the ends (including but not limited to your beard) YOU ARE NOT RIGHT! As a young lady I know would say, "HE'S GIVING US FACE!". I hope he knows he's not snagging any oxtail (ass) with that hairstyle.. I mean, if thats what he likes *kanye shrug*.

1 comment: