Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I blame beyonce AGAIN

So as I sit here snacking on Halloween Oreos and watching Oprah, I noticed that I haven't blogged in forever! I usually blog when there is some kind of drama going on in my life so it can take my mind off things, but I've been out of it lately. This time around, I still don't have anything interesting to talk about (like I EVER do), so with that being said.. ON TO YOUTUBE TO POST MORE FUCKERY! Now, as long as youtube has been around (and yes bitch, this is ANOTHER youtube post) I have never seen the level of fuckery that I seem to be experiencing now. Anywho..on with the video..

Now um... lil boi.. *side eye* I have nothing more to say, NOTHING AT ALL! (I did laugh when he said "Sasha Sasha" lol -smh-)

1 comment:

  1. Somewhere his father is curled up in a ball in a corner crying his goddamned eyes out!!!

    ReplyDelete